Friday, May 22, 2015

So. Many. Sales.

There are lots of fun sales going on right now!

The biggest obviously being the Nordstrom 1/2 Yearly Sale. Here are some of my favorites for the summer:
Leather + Stone wrap // Drawstring shorts // Arrow jumpsuit // Floral loafers // Boyfriend jeans // Scallop tote

The scallop tote, paired with the white boyfriend jeans and those floral flats. Done! :)

Here are a couple other great sales for the weekend:
• Rebeeca Minkoff is hosting a Summer Sale Event
• Rebecca Taylor is also having their 25% off Spring Sale
• BaubleBar is offering 20, 30 or 40% off

Have a happy, long weekend!

11 comments:

Brenda @ Chatting Over Chocolate said...

The title of this post made my heart skip a beat! Love me a bargain! Thanks for sharing these deals!! ;) Have a fantastic Memorial Day weekend! xo - Brenda // Chatting Over Chocolate

BLovedBoston said...

I'm loving scallops as well! I think my bank account needs a break from all the shopping i've been doing lol! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

Pamela {Sequins and Sea Breezes} said...

SO many great sales! Loving the scalloped edges this year! And I totally scooped up an RM Mini Mac during the RM sale! :)

<3, Pamela
Sequins & Sea Breezes

Unknown said...

love those floral shorts! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Amanda | Kids and Cabernet said...

I keep seeing that scalloped bag and I love it! I think I need it! Love you picks!

Gina said...

Ahh, so glad you are back! Can't wait to catch up on the posts I missed. Happy long weekend and shopping:)
XO, Gina
Www.classyeverafterblog.com

Meg Taylor said...

I'm so excited to do some shopping this weekend :) Thanks for the note about BaubleBar - I need to add that to my list.

Happily Ever Parker said...

I live so close to Nordstrom I could throw a rock there. Trying so hard to stay away but it's so hard!!

Lustrous.ie said...

So much temptation! Love the jumpsuit and tote bag. Hope you enjoyed the long weekend :) L xx

Kristen @ See You In A Porridge said...

oh my gosh, that tote. gorgeous.
so many sales, so so dangerous!

Mree said...

I'm so in love with that Kate Spade tote!! So fab!