Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Guest post from Turquoise and Teale

Today, Ashely from Turquoise and Teale is here sharing some travel pieces she's 'Currently Loving.'
http://www.polyvore.com/currently_loving_guest_post/set?.embedder=3658494&.svc=copypaste&id=127577549
1. Theodora & Callum Scarf  2. Tai Jewelry Bracelet Set  3. Davines Sea Salt Spray
4. Coola Sunscreen  5. Tom Ford Sunglasses  6. Matiko Sandals
 
Currently Loving [Guest Post] by ateale featuring vintage scarves

I absolutely love those sunglasses and that pretty scarf! Thank you so much for guest posting while I am away, Ashley!

8 comments:

Pamela {Sequins and Sea Breezes} said...

LOVE those bracelets and sunnies! Perfection!

<3, Pamela
sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I love salt spray for beach waves and I love to bring a scarf when traveling to double as a blanket if it gets cold in car on the plane.

Marie said...

Ooh that scarf is so nice!!

Best, Mree

Natalia { All the Things, etc } said...

Great picks, Ashley!

Kerry @ Till Then Smile Often said...

That scarf is beautiful.

Ashley said...

Thanks for having me! :)

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

I'm always looking for a beachy spray. I'll have to look into this one!

henning love said...

that sea salt spray i want that and also those sandals!