Friday, September 27, 2013

Guest post from Long Distance Loving

The bird and I are off to Nice today!

So today, Alison from Long Distance Loving is gracing us with a guest post! She always has the best fashion boards! Thank you, Alison!

Hi there! My name is Alison--and I'm the blogger behind {long distance loving}. Jessica asked me to fill in for her while she and Matt escape to the south of France for their anniversary weekend. I pulled together this chic getaway ensemble, which would be perfect for a night out on the town! 


Dolce Vita Hayla Boots in Smog Suede

Since we all can't escape to Nice, where would you love to get away to this weekend?

  1. Thanks again for having me here and for being such a loyal linker for Friday's Fancies! xoxo {av}

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

gorgeous outfit -- too bad you didn't share it with jessica before she left for her trip -- it would be perfect for dinner date night in nice :)

Marie said...

Love that dresss!!

Best, Mree

Stacey @ Likes to Smile said...

Dress, necklace and boots... gorgeous!

Unknown said...

I love this whole outfit! That dress of so cute and such a lovely shade of green. We have just started following your blog and love it! Maybe you would like to check us out and if you like our blog and follow back if you like our blog as well?www.ourlondonwardrobe.com xxx

A Very Sweet Blog said...

That's a great outfit! I'm loving that bag! So sharp!
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Elle Sees said...

that necklace is gorgeous!!

My-cliffnotes said...

I love that dress

Shwetablog said...

grt