Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Pinsday!

After hearing what you said yesterday about the overalls comeback... I have to say I completely agree. Dang it! You were so right!

Today I am linking up with The Vintage Apple & sharing my favorite pins of the week with you!
white + bright pink
(weak source... sorry!)

pink & gold bangles

hot pink & accent nails

summer salad

I think I am officially ready for some brighter nails and definitely one of these salads!

Oh... and exciting news! I have a fabulous giveaway coming to the blog Monday! Stay tunned! Xo

7 comments:

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings said...

The pink and gold bracelets are so pretty!! And we can't get enough of hot pink nails!!

Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Ok...I need to recreate that mani stat! Love!

CWY said...

That salad looks amazing!

ALLIE NYC said...

Oh my gosh that salad looks so good I have not had lunch yet...

Ali of

Dressing Ken

Unknown said...

That salad looks delicious!

I want!

xx
Sophisticated Lace

Sarah @ To Be Mrs. Collier said...

I love strawberries on salads...especially when paired with avocado!

Marie said...

I love the pink and gold bracelet pin! So pretty!!

Best,Mree
www.twinlivingblog.com